I have put together a comprehensive collection of guides that detail how Perfect Grass goes about installing artificial grass. These guides have been put together from my experience of fitting artificial grass over the last 16 years. The articles are regularly updated with the latest products and installation techniques that we use. I believe these methods of installation are some of the best available. Sure there are quicker, cheaper ways to install grass but you will see the difference between a professional artificial grass installation and a quick, cheap one in a matter of months.
To give you some background on what I have done: I was the first person in the industry to use granite dust in the groundworks and now it has been adopted by a large percentage of professional artificial grass installers. We were also the first people to use and develop a ‘dog wee sand‘ to eliminate the smell of dog wee from artificial lawns. We search the world for the latest artificial grass products to give you the most realistic looking grasses whilst being friendly for the environment.
It is my search for constant improvement in artificial grass installation that keeps us ahead of the competition and gives our customers the best possible service.
As you can imagine writing these guides, answering your comments and questions takes time and money. There are certain things you can do to support the site:
1. In some guides we include affiliate links to products which we may earn commission for. The products that we recommend are ones we use or would use and think you would gain value from.
2. Please write a review for Perfect Grass on Google. They all help potential customers find out about us.
4. Share the site with your friends
5. Comment at the end of any of my articles
5. Call us on 020 81664168 for a free quotation