Artificial grass is great for balconies and rooftops
Artificial grass has the potential be installed in all manner of places. Balconies and rooftops are just 2 more places in a whole list that are suitable. These are some of the reasons we are seeing more and more people convert their rooftops and balconies with artificial grass.
Looking to install artificial grass on your balcony or rooftop?
We believe there are many reasons to do this including:
- The drainage on a balcony should already be relatively good so adding artificial grass is easy
- Balconies and rooftops are flat surfaces ideal for fitting artificial grass
- Artificial grass is great to break up large areas of grey concrete
- It brings some relaxing greenery to the otherwise urban surroundings
- It is easily moved as long as you don’t apply glue to the roof and weigh down with planters and sand